will a 07' yz450f silencer fit a 07' wr450f ?

will a stock 07' yz450f silencer fit an 07' wr450f or is the header diameter different? If it's different,will a complete stock yz system fit the wr?

I don't need to worry about spark arrestor or decible levels,just want to open up the wr exhaust for cheap, I can find stock take-offs for a lot less than aftermarket stuff.:worthy:

will a stock 07' yz450f silencer fit an 07' wr450f or is the header diameter different? If it's different,will a complete stock yz system fit the wr?

I don't need to worry about spark arrestor or decible levels,just want to open up the wr exhaust for cheap, I can find stock take-offs for a lot less than aftermarket stuff.:worthy:

Yes... but check out the 08' YZ take offs, they are about 8" shorter :worthy:

Yes... but check out the 08' YZ take offs, they are about 8" shorter :worthy:

The 08 muffler isn't even worth it. I've heard a YZ with that muffler feels just like a WR with an uncorked stock pipe.

The WR header is a smaller diameter than the YZ one. You'll need either the gasket out of the WR midpipe or a YZ style header.

The 08 muffler isn't even worth it. I've heard a YZ with that muffler feels just like a WR with an uncorked stock pipe.

I have not ridden one, only listened to one at the shop the other day and it was pretty quiet. I like the fact that it's short, less weight, does not get hit or in the way as much and it just plain looks better......