New 2008 YZ450F White, few mods

I just brought my bike from the shop today :worthy: after doing some mods...

-Pro Circuit T4 Exhaust System

-GYTR Fuel Screw

-JD Jet Kit

-Pivoting Brake Lever (GYTR) Wich I have to modify to fit, It was actually from my 2007 WR450F. The new lever is the same as the 2007 YZ250F.

-Pivoting Clutch Lever (Sunline)

-Works Connection Rear brake caliper guard

-Rear master cylinder guard

Still waiting for DecalWorks T4-decal kit, works connection mx skid plate and works connection Radiator cages.

I haven't tried it yet because I got a broken rib 3 weeks ago at the local track :worthy: , I'll update when I heal, I just couldn't contain myself so here it is.

Cheers

:worthy:

DSC03737.jpg

DSC03741.jpg

DSC03742.jpg

Congratulations on your new machine. You will love the 08. When your rib has healed how about a ride report on the Pro Circuit exhaust.

sweet bike! that exhaust looks good on there.

my dad put the t-4 on his bike yesterday and we took it out today, and idk if it was the pipe or if it was an error on his part with the fuel screw, but it had zero power.

Great Looking bike bro:applause:

Congratulations on your new machine. You will love the 08. When your rib has healed how about a ride report on the Pro Circuit exhaust.[/QUOTe[/i] I am running a pro circuit Ti-4 exhaust on my 08 and it flat out rips. All jetting stock except for a 165 mainjet and 2 1/2 turns on the fuel screw.

All of those mods, and you still have the safety stickers on the fender? Ha ha, nice bike.

Nice looking bike, that PC pipe definitely sticks out pretty far though.

All of those mods, and you still have the safety stickers on the fender? Ha ha, nice bike.

That is the first thing I do when i get home with a new bike...remove those darn warning stickers....:worthy:

Is there a portion of the frame toward the back of the glide plate where it tapers down, that is exposed? I want to get a skidplate that goes to the frame rails and stops. Let me know if you like it.

Very nice. I like the pipe. :worthy:

very nice, how much?

Well, we have to pay a lot for these toys here in South America, in Colombia this bike is 10.000 US Dollars, and the aftermarket accesories are 20 to 30% higher as well.

Is a big effort we have to do just for the love of the sport

Cheers

He is keeping it fresh and clean...lol...I have them on my bike too!

Finally, I was able to test the bike for the first time today:ride: , the only thing that I can say is that the bike feels alive with the T4 Pro Circuit exhaust system :worthy: , I actually never rode with the stock exhaust, but anyway, I don't feel like trying it. This exhaust and the Jd Jetting kit makes a great bike even better. You'll feel the power right away and I'm only breaking in the bike, can't wait to push it a little bit forward. Great low to mid range power

If you don't mind your bike being really loud:busted: , just go for it.:worthy:

Cheers all.:worthy: