Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Python2112

Exhausting question

7 posts in this topic

I did a search and found one thread, Im looking for exhaust options for a 1988 XR 600 with the dual head pipes, anyone make a can for the stock pipes, other than stayintune? (pretty pricey)

I did a search and found one thread, Im looking for exhaust options for a 1988 XR 600 with the dual head pipes, anyone make a can for the stock pipes, other than stayintune? (pretty pricey)

The Staintune exhaust is more up front, but with the level of craftsmanship and the no maintenance factor, they seem to be inline with "you get what you pay for" in the end. They look good day in and day out, but can always be polished back to the original new condition at anytime. A good way to go if your are thinking long term IMO...:worthy:

I have a homemadeYoshimura on ebay now.Type xr650.My user name is franklin4741

I see you made an adaptor, 2 into 1, I assume, for the muffler, are you sure it will bolt right up to my 88? (whats your reserve?) :worthy:

I see you made an adaptor, 2 into 1, I assume, for the muffler, are you sure it will bolt right up to my 88? (whats your reserve?) :worthy:

Basicly the adaptor is just a piece of pipe,then welded to it.Yes it will fit a 88 xr600.You can't tell it's homemade once installed.Reserve is $100.00,which is fair.

there are many manufacturers out there. pretty much anything that fits an 650L will work.

whitebrothers, FMF , big gun , just to name a few.