HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DPW

'08 White Brothers TI-Pro Exhaust

7 posts in this topic

DPW you know I am a fan of WB....what is the deal with this exhaust? I have not seen any info on it

Alum Pro 2 or Carbon Fiber?

The only thing I know about it is Team Yamaha used the exhaust on their '07/08 factory bikes....

It doesnt come out until december

Did you talk with WB? I thought there was a guy on here that had one.

I tried to order the WB alum pro, they kept telling me it was ready, then the back ordering started, then I kept being told another week, another two weeks. I finally cancelled the order and got a yoshimura , which I am VERY happy with. The other guy on here says he got the WB alum pro, however I dont think he got the 08 pipe. I called WB today and they said it again, "another week".

NA I got the 08 pipe. The guy you were talking to probally didn't know what he was talking about. Part Number 05-772 IS the White Brothers Aluminum Pro 2008 only. I wouldn't have bought a 07 pipe. Im just trying to jet now haha.

07 YZ450f Part # is 05-669

08 YZ450 Part # is 05-772

NA I got the 08 pipe. The guy you were talking to probally didn't know what he was talking about. Part Number 05-772 IS the White Brothers Aluminum Pro 2008 only. I wouldn't have bought a 07 pipe. Im just trying to jet now haha.

07 YZ450f Part # is 05-669

08 YZ450 Part # is 05-772

could you post a pic of the new exhaust?