Black out plate and lights(keep em clean)

We have the same horse problem here, and they managed to aquire trails that back to my home base. They have way to much money around here to beat. Horse people have to much money, and are land hogs here. Hopefully I can persuade them to let us ride SLED(state).

Hill what don't you understand? ( I understand English, quite well, actually, and do have the ability to write it) Why I have the plate mount, or why you can't understand.( I'm confused...?) Who the F is CORKY!! ( Google him) Sorry I was riding ( Or writing???) or too busy making trails to waste my time being entertained by a retard on TV!!( What the Hell are you talking about) Sounds like ole Cork and you are buds!!( No we are not, you clearly don't understand)

I'm lost here, speak Engreeesh............:crazy:

It isn't even worth the time I just spent writing this. Don't read my posts literally. I wrote it as if you and I were face to face! I was steamed earlier and vented. Are you the fool using my pics for your own agenda, or are you really from Cali and bustin my balls??!!

Are you the fool using my pics for your own agenda, or are you really from Cali and bustin my balls??!!

Paranoid delusions?

Is everything OK? Are the voices speaking to you again? What are they saying? Do they tell you to do things? Bad things? :crazy:

It isn't even worth the time I just spent writing this. Don't read my posts literally. I wrote it as if you and I were face to face! I was steamed earlier and vented. Are you the fool using my pics for your own agenda, or are you really from Cali and bustin my balls??!!

Are you on meds?

We have the same horse problem here, and they managed to aquire trails that back to my home base. They have way to much money around here to beat. Horse people have to much money, and are land hogs here. Hopefully I can persuade them to let us ride SLED(state).

wild horse = SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!