getting a 426 blown up some advice

well i sold the 250f i had about 5 months ago and have since bought a pit bike about to sell that and my friend offered me his old 02 426 that needs a top end

couple questions

should i go with the bbk??? if so where can i get one

or stock

and where i can get a manuel

ive only built 2smokes in my life so this will be my first 4stroke any thing to watch for

and finally is there any way to stop the bike from blowing up when i do long wheelies because if im not mistaken the oil pick up is in the front of the bike

thanks in advanced

... is there any way to stop the bike from blowing up when i do long wheelies because if im not mistaken the oil pick up is in the front of the bike

thanks in advanced

The YZF engine is a dry sump, and gets its feed oil from the bottom of the main frame down tube. If you have the correct amount of oil to start with, it is actually impossible to starve the bike for oil by riding the back wheel for any length of time. It will feed oil, and the back of the crankcases will fill up until the return pick up is submerged again, and resupply the tank before it runs out. You'll have to think of some other way to blow it up. That one won't work.
You'll have to think of some other way to blow it up. That one won't work.

:crazy::D:applause: I needed a good laugh, thanks.

That was a good one gray... :crazy:

well he said he blew it up rding in a whellie too long so i was just going by what he said but thanks for the info