Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Red Paul

Desert Racing UK style !!!!

11 posts in this topic

Picture363.jpg

Ok, well, don't quite. This is about as close as I can get.

Actually, bit of topic, but what do you guys think of my (Giant) Saguaro cactus ? (and the bikes?)

I traveled though Arizona several years back, camping in the Sonoran desert, and at the very remote Organ Pipe Cactus National Park down there on the boarder. Some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever laid eyes upon. Ended up camping alone for a week, as my girlfriend at the time didn't take to desert life, and left me to stay with friends in San Diego, but that's a another whole new story.

Reckon my cactus is about 20-30 years old (rough guess). I bought the plant about 10 years ago. I know it's pot bound, and will not grow much, but I love it all the same.

Anyone got any good bikes with cacti pics to show ?

looks like bike #2 did a burn out so it could stand upright while parked because its got no sidestand. while them husband and wife riders went behind the monster cactus having a quickie!! :crazy:

Bike #2 is stuck for real. I guess that is what happens when you smoke around off road with those motard wheels and tires.

themanoy, you have a very lively imagination there. I bet the girls on Cebu love you ?!!!!!

No one out there has any pics of the BRPs next to cacti ? Very surpirsed !

Thought our bikes were ruling the roost in Baja, Arizona, cacti regions.

Heres some pics from a 500 board ride we did in arizona last year, the cactus were HUGE and really painfull if you clipped one!

100_1515.jpg

100_1493.jpg

100_1503.jpg

Nice pics. Is that a CR500 I see ? Raising my pulse just looking at it !!!!

Thats a bunch of CR500s in the last pic :crazy:

God, I bet they sounded great !!!!

It really did sound awsome when everyone fired up to roll out :crazy::D:applause::bonk:B)