HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yz426em

My current 07 look

20 posts in this topic

I just wanted to show what my current 07 looks like. I have a henry kit for it but, i think it looks great like this.

CIMG1708.jpg

With my dog

CIMG1700.jpg

CIMG1699.jpg

A action pic

irishhills.jpg

nice lookin bike. my 08 will have the red plugs also. i like the blk rims. i want to get the hubs pwdr coated blk. giving me some ideas.

nice lookin bike.. the only thing that really clashes is the grey in the graphics. other then that sweet.. if it had the 08 le graphics it would be killer..

sweet bike, what kind of wraps are those on your forks?

For the forks i took a black unv. sticker sheet and cut them to fit the forks then wraped them around it:ride:

For the forks i took a black unv. sticker sheet and cut them to fit the forks then wraped them around it:ride:

Nice bike! Good idea about the fork wraps...I think that nothing looks better than the stock plastics on these bikes. I just got a complete brand new OEM set off of ebay for my bike. LOOKS GREAT!!!!!

Your bike looks sweet man! And clean!

Post pics when you put the Henry kit on it!

Hey, is that a Devol skid plate?

Bike looks great.

Yes that is a devol skid plate. Thanks for all the coments guys i spend alot of time keeping it clean, but dont get me wrong its a dirt bike and it gets dirty! I probably wont put the henry kit on until spring, but once it goes on i will put up a few pics.:crazy:

bike looks great man. Good luck with it. I wish i could get mine that clean. It always gets that stained look to it.

You really look like you're at ease gettin the bike in the air too. And the dog looks so proud to be in front of the bike....like it was his bike:applause:

bike looks great man. Good luck with it. I wish i could get mine that clean. It always gets that stained look to it.

You really look like you're at ease gettin the bike in the air too. And the dog looks so proud to be in front of the bike....like it was his bike:applause:

Thanks for the nice comments and the dog is all nice until it starts up then she wants to chew the tires off of it. As far as cleaning the bike use a mr. clean magic eraser its no lie they work like no other on the plastic to keep it clean, then the frame use a maroon scotch brite pad and some wd-40. After i get the bike clean i use sc1 detailer to get the shine and to keep the dirt from sticking next time i ride:ride:

Looks awesome, what kind of numbers are those?

Those backgrounds were made by factory backing, but i don't recall exactly which style numbers they are.