07 650R street Tard Finished!

you can just cut the front of the fender short, it still looks ok, and it doesn't cost any thing.

sick....i want one....

im suppost to get my black acerbis front fender and black side panels today! will look sick with all black and red.

next thing is to vent the new side panel and throw on a exhuast header.

Nice. Where'd you get those wheels?

That's a sweet looking bike.

i like those rims too. anybody tried to paint excel rims?

Nice Bike!

I'd do that to mine but just can't see wrapping up that much money into it and never being able to get it back.

You must be approaching the msrp of a new race replica.

Ive got $9700 into it...:thumbsup:

i kinda regret buying it new and setting up myself....seriouse money pit, ive spent everything ive made in the last 3 years on this thing:banghead:

If you want 1 definatly look at some used already set up bikes:thumbsup:

Once it gets nice out again we should meet up for a ride. I usually ride around where route 8 intersects 57. A lot of nice paved and dirt roads out there.

yea maby a early spring ride, id would be cool go get together with a couple Tard ridders in the area.

Your talking out tword Sandisfield right? im proble 30-40 minites away from there

Ive got $9700 into it...:ride:

i kinda regret buying it new and setting up myself....seriouse money pit, ive spent everything ive made in the last 3 years on this thing:banghead:

If you want 1 definatly look at some used already set up bikes:thumbsup:

Yeah, but...

(a) you now have the experience

(:busted: you know the complete history of the bike

© you'll know what to look for in future project bikes

(d) it's truly "your" bike!

:thumbsup:

didn't i sell you that bike? or did you guys go out and buy another one?

650r is definately the baddest bike for the street. i already miss it and will definately be getting another one during the winter.

I just finnished my xr a couple of weeks ago. since the pic was taken I have added pro bend hand gaurds and a vapor that I am installing this weekend. So far it has been a great bike, but it would be cheaper to buy one already set up. The hardest part for me was setting up the 5in rear rim w/ 160 pilot power. Any way here is the pic.xrr.jpg

see yall later

didn't i sell you that bike? or did you guys go out and buy another one?

650r is definately the baddest bike for the street. i already miss it and will definately be getting another one during the winter.

I had this before we bought yours...i quess thats what made my dad want 1.

Your old bike is still in Dirt trim, only thing we have done is add a vapor computer to it...

anyway here's the latest, with my homemade venting...

XR650Rsidepanelventing002.jpg

XR650Rsidepanelventing003.jpg

nice looking bike. i think i am in the market for another one during the winter for sure. i miss that bike alot. i had that damn thing runnig tip top. oh well i know all the baseline settings i would need to put on a new bike so it won't take long to get another one running nice. now i just gotta find another good deal. people in nh are always giving those bikes away already plated for some reason.

NH is a easy place to plate them, lots of good deals just not a lot of the 650R's around.

Ok i messed around with my carb today and turned the idle mixture screw out 1 turn from stock...it made a great diffornce in power but its still not 100%, im gona try going up in the pilot and then the main if that doesnt work well.

Next size up from a 68S is a 70S am i right?

yea maby a early spring ride, id would be cool go get together with a couple Tard ridders in the area.

Your talking out tword Sandisfield right? im proble 30-40 minites away from there

yeah, I'm from southwick. But spend most my time out in that area. Nice roads and little traffic.

I put about 3000 miles on the bike in the few months that I've had it. Everytime I take it out though I seem to get pulled over. I just bought a RX-8 so I've kind of forgot about the xr until a couple days ago.