HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robbiesworld

NEWBIE here sharing pic of my 650

19 posts in this topic

Great bike! Love that bikestand!

LOL yeah I have to keep an eye on it when my friends are around, they keep trying to steal it....it makes a great stool too.

LOL yeah I have to keep an eye on it when my friends are around, they keep trying to steal it....it makes a great stool too.

I'm willing to bet you took that from the local high school, I remember them thangs! :crazy:

I'm willing to bet you took that from the local high school, I remember them thangs! :crazy:

ya , shop class!LOL

Is that a LX notchback 5.0 hiding under the plastic, say 87 88? Oh and nice bike too.:crazy:

No sorry its a 1969 Chevelle....I keep the Fords outside. hehe I do have a 67 fastback stang I keep inside.

I'd say this scooter is in for some TLC. Anybody who goes to the trouble of putting a plastic cover over his toys and is proud enough of his bike to post a pic...hey, but don't forget to ride it!

I dote on my fine pig pretty good, too.

Robbiesworld, where in CA are ya? Bruce

HI Bruce, I live up in Chico Ca. BTW why doesnt this forum let you post your city under your avatar? Robbie

I'd say this scooter is in for some TLC. Anybody who goes to the trouble of putting a plastic cover over his toys and is proud enough of his bike to post a pic...hey, but don't forget to ride it!

I dote on my fine pig pretty good, too.

I love this bike!

HI Bruce, I live up in Chico Ca. BTW why doesnt this forum let you post your city under your avatar? Robbie

Hey, we're not TOO far away from one another. I'm over in Eureka.:crazy:

Hey, we're not TOO far away from one another. I'm over in Eureka.:crazy:

not to but in but thought i'd mention i grew up riding at "Cow mountain" and "Davis Flats" not to mention all over lake county. you familiar?

Martinfan you aren't butting in at all. Not familiar with your old riding areas. Lake county is two or three counties south of me. I've grown up and done all of my dirt riding in the woods of Humboldt county. Beautiful country. We used to be able to ride on the beach here, right on the coast of the Pacific Ocean, for miles up until I guess about the late '80s to early '90s. The environmentalists finally got to our local government.:crazy: Now there is a small OHV park at the north jetty where mostly quads ride. It is only a fraction of area we used to be able to ride on. Bruce