Cycra Probends Question...

I got a set of these today and am wondering how to connect them to the bar ends... They came without instructions. Do I need to drill the ends out to accommodate the insert and screw?

Thanks!

The bars themselves most likely will accomodate the inserts without a problem. However, the throttle tube may have to drilled, but BE CAREFUL. When I did mine a few years ago, the end shattered and I had to go get a new tube. Big PITA...SC

The bars themselves most likely will accomodate the inserts without a problem. However, the throttle tube may have to drilled, but BE CAREFUL. When I did mine a few years ago, the end shattered and I had to go get a new tube. Big PITA...SC

I use a hack saw and cut like a 1/16" off the end of the throttle tube. Clean up the edges and it will work great!

Clark is correct I have first hand experience in splintering a throttle tube all to hell, 04' right out of the crate hadn't even ridden yet:bonk:

Thanks guys.... I used a 1/2" bit and just drilled out the throttle tube end and everything fit and tightened up like a charm.

Now, to go test them. :crazy: