XR650R billet rack

Looking for an inexpensive billet rear fender rack.

New or used.

Thanks.

Lots of helpful information. :crazy:

Going to Baja for a week now. Maybe I will draw up the plans to fab my own while I'm there.

not cheap but i wouldnt even change my pro moto billet rack.

100_7810.jpg

100_7724.jpg

It's been said that the biggest danger in communication is the illusion that it has occurred.

Jack wants a rack for his XRR. Martinfan likes his, but it's on the back of his XRL. These bikes have different rear subframes, and while you can get ProMoto rack for the XRR it's likely to break the too-light-for-loading alu subframe on the XRR.

Just sayin'.

It's been said that the biggest danger in communication is the illusion that it has occurred.

Jack wants a rack for his XRR. Martinfan likes his, but it's on the back of his XRL. These bikes have different rear subframes, and while you can get ProMoto rack for the XRR it's likely to break the too-light-for-loading alu subframe on the XRR.

Just sayin'.

i understand this. just thought i'd share it.

Yep, when you pack for rides on the R think of two words..."pack light".

yes, watch the sub-frame it will slowly move to the left and your tire will rub the pipe when the suspension compresses. I loosen the mounts of the sub-frame every now and then, to re-align it.

most all xrr iv'e looked at do this.

We have two Ls in our group that ride Baja every year. The steel subframes on those break too. Even with just a light load (8-10 pounds).

We have two Ls in our group that ride Baja every year. The steel subframes on those break too. Even with just a light load (8-10 pounds).

where do they break in your exprience.?