Tire Detailing Tip

Greetings WR 450 lovers!

I just wanted to share an easy detailing tip for your bike's tires. If you buy Armor All Tire Foam, all you have to do is spray it on the tires--no wiping required. This will really make the tires have that wet/showroom look to them when you are cleaning your bike after a ride.

Keep riding...it is the source of life and keeps us young!!

I just love my 2007 WR450..what a great bike!!

Jeff:ride:

This post is a clear example of the two different types of WR owners... I'm on the opposite end (I detail my tires with dirt)...

Despite our differences at least we have one thing in common.... the love for our WR's..... some of us just have different opinions on what looks good.

This post is a clear example of the two different types of WR owners... I'm on the opposite end (I detail my tires with dirt)...

Despite our differences at least we have one thing in common.... the love for our WR's..... some of us just have different opinions on what looks good.

Yeah, I know its a little over the top.

Unfortunately, I don't get out on the bike often enough so it may sit in the garage for a month between rides. I figure time spent with my WR is the next best thing as time ON my WR. So a couple of times per season, it gets pampered.

OK, I gotta ask how you know that.

I have a mental image of Armor all on the knobs of your tires as you go for a quick ride on pavement.

Change that image to the bike slding down the loading ramp.... a little faster than me. holding the front brake on with a nice shiny front tire didnt do much good. :crazy: