Michelin MS3 front tire

I just installed a new 80/100/21 MS3 front tire, and I noticed it looks alot narrower than the original dunlop it replaced. Has anyone else noticed this with this front tire or is it my imagination?

I just installed a new 80/100/21 MS3 front tire, and I noticed it looks alot narrower than the original dunlop it replaced. Has anyone else noticed this with this front tire or is it my imagination?

I have noticed that. Even my wife noticed when we got our MH3's.

the bitch is bad. dont doubt it. if your riding sand. its gonna be awesome. if your in the intermediate, its gonna suck. but yeh, it is a tad narrower. but alot of it is because the sidewall is real stiff. so with 12lbs of air. the tire doesnt flex as much

I find this tire works great in loam to intermediate. For me it is the best front tire for cornering in both of these soil consistencies. MS3 is my first choice tire front and rear:thumbsup:

ditto. I love those tires! :crazy: I have found them to be excellent in loam to intermediate and decent on hard pack but they don't like rocks. I try not to ride with anything else.

Can be hard to find right now though.

I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but it sounds like I made a good choice in getting it, thanks for all the input...

Michelin is getting difficult to find for sure. my MH3 front is definitely narrower than my stock dunlop on my 07 450