New Graphics

I found a new source for graphics and thought these might look good since I'll be sprucing up the old girl over the winter. Some new plastics and a nostalgic look ought to make her happy. I've always been a big fan of WWII nose art. Opinions?...SC

T-BombGraphics.jpg

I saw a set of those on e-bay . I would have got them ,but they don't fit my 2007 with yz shrouds . but I thought they looked very cool.

Sickness.:crazy:

Nice guns.:crazy:

you can get those for just about any make in just about any color - ebay is great for this kind of stuff.

Has anyone looked into these:

http://www.xgxracing.com/

Not particularly into the skull/death ones, however, you can design your own and start with one of many pretty cool backgrounds - and for once they're available for the WR gas tanks - no more YZ adaptations.

I saw a set of those on e-bay . I would have got them ,but they don't fit my 2007 with yz shrouds . but I thought they looked very cool.

I believe they have them available for the YZ on their regular website. Give 'em a look see...SC

Pin-up girls rock:thumbsup:

Wish I would of saw those three weeks ago! They rock!:crazy:

Here is what mine look like:

284377617.jpg

284377624.jpg

I like yours better!

They are from xgxracing, and I am to old for skulls.

My 9 year old saw me looking through the XGXracing and liked the skull stuff. Things we do for our kids:busted:

KenBikeDeco.jpg

Which tank is that Ken?

Which tank is that Ken?

It's the 3.1 gallon IMS tank. The reason for the new graphics is that you need to use YZ shrouds.

hey will those bomber graphics fit a 99 WR400 tank and shrouds? Or how much work would it be to make them fit? Those are awesome!

hey will those bomber graphics fit a 99 WR400 tank and shrouds? Or how much work would it be to make them fit? Those are awesome!

I searched the internet for ten minutes but found nothing.

There are a bunch of these decals for late model WR's on there but nothing for a '99.

The shrouds would SOMEWHAT work but you would have to trim a lot and redo the holes.

Good luck!

If you go to ebay and search "AMR Graphics" you'll find many different ones they make, you can possibly get 98-02 YZF graphics and they will fit like the N-styles I just put on my bike.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMR-GRAPHICS-YAMAHA-YZ-250F-YZ426F-426-250-YZ250F-F-DU_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35593QQihZ005QQitemZ150182012227QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

WR graphics are REALLY hard to find for the older bikes, however, minimal trimming will let any 98-02YZF graphics fit pretty nicely - have a look at mine, there's an extensive "how to" as well.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=570225

those look awsome! can't wait to see them on your bike...