HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fc501

just bought a 94 XR600

5 posts in this topic

Hello, new to the forum and I just bought a XR600. I think its great. Just looking at the big motor sitting in the frame.

thanks

Hello, new to the forum and I just bought a XR600. I think its great. Just looking at the big motor sitting in the frame.

thanks

thats all i did for weeks after getting my 650L!:crazy:

thats all i did for weeks after getting my 650L!:crazy:

Really? I've been riding the shit out of my XR6. :D

Congrats on the bike. Even though I'm no mechanical genius, I've done a lot of research - let me know if you have questions. I may have the answer (or be able to point you in the right direction). Enjoy.

Really? I've been riding the shit out of my XR6. :crazy:

Congrats on the bike. Even though I'm no mechanical genius, I've done a lot of research - let me know if you have questions. I may have the answer (or be able to point you in the right direction). Enjoy.

ya its still got 3 miles on it lol!

That's a good year. I still have my '94 XR600 that I bought new. Never any problems and plenty of power.