HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fwdslip

Aftermarket skid plate

15 posts in this topic

Hey I have an '05 WR450 and am wondering what aftermarket skid plates are recommended? Thanks.

Ben

Hey I have an '05 WR450 and am wondering what aftermarket skid plates are recommended? Thanks.

Ben

I have an '06 WR450 and bought the TT one from their store, I like it.

Price was fair, and as a newb they take a percent off your first order.

DSC00177.jpg

I used the TT on my DRZ and it was great. I have WR450 now, and did the GYTR and it rocks. You have good choices!:crazy:

I got Flatland Racing plate. I really like it because the bottom mounting holes are recessed for protection from sheering on rocks. They also look trick and light, unlike Utah (which is an excellent bash plate but it looks like tank armor). See "MY GARAGE"

Props to XRMarty. Best one around.

I have put the Flatland Racing one on my 07 WR450. With the stegically placed holes, I think it loks like the best on the market. IMHO.

Flatland.jpg

I have the one from the tt store and it is great. Same as the one that is shown on bleeds blue too. Love it and it is tough! Jason