Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adamdf

08 YZ450 Pricing in Florida

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just as the topic says. I am looking for a good dealer in Florida. So far cycle sports center (in Orlando) quoted me $6999 and motoport usa( in Miami) quoted me $7200 :confused: . But i got a price on same said 08 YZ450 in California at NCY for $6500 (only problem i think shipping will be more but i am waiting on a quote). If anyone knows of a good dealer in FL that i should be contacting, let me know and i will greatly appreciate it, thanks.

I got mine (blue one) at Champions Yamaha in Winter Garden for $6814 OTD. ARS in Okeechobee quoted me the same price, but I live closer to Winter Garden so thats where I got it.

WOW i paid 9400 otd for my 07 yz450f...

these guy's are comparing US $

you should write that's Canadian $. plus we have sales tax + gst that's = 13%

you got it for close to what i paid. that was around $ 8200

I can't seem to find a dealer who will go lower than 7k on an 08 in Florida. Anyone? I am trying to see if i can find one for around 6500 which will match the quote i got for one in Cali.

Did you call Champions Yamaha in Winter Garden? or ARS in Okeechobee? Both of these places committed to $6814 OTD over the phone but I actually bought it from Champions.

Did you call Champions Yamaha in Winter Garden? or ARS in Okeechobee? Both of these places committed to $6814 OTD over the phone but I actually bought it from Champions.

Thanks i'll give them a call.