HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trey

For Sale: 01 WR426 with California License Plate -- $4900

1 post in this topic

I will be putting my Canadian '01 Wr426 up for sale in early April. The bike is street legal (Baja kit) and has been approved by CHP. It has a valid Ca lisence plate. I used the bike mostly for trail riding and backwoods around Monterey. I bought the bike in April 2001 and estimate ~75 hours have been put on the engine, never raced. Break-in was done extremely carefully with frequent oil changes. I've scratched the plastic up a fair amount, but other than that, the bike is in tip-top shape. Its entirely stock except for Baja kit, white bros air, and Panoram speedo. The bike is currently in Monterey but I may consider bringing it up to the Bay area to sell it(where I live). I can be contacted at 415.440.1615 Thanks, Terence