Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goblin127

smog block off kit for 07 XRL?

9 posts in this topic

It will work, as stated in a previous post, 93-07 or 08 now, will work. If it says 95-01 or something like that, it will still work. I own an 07 Californa version, and mine went on smooth. I got the IMS one. Now that I cleared it up, you can buy with confidence. Let me know if you need any more help. Between my buddy and I, we have a vast knowledge of xr600r's and xr650l's.

James

they do fit. i know of one on this board and one in my personal life. both 07's. its the SAME engine as the last 14 yrs! buy in confidence. i attribute the "issues" to idiots who do not know the difference between the head pipe flanges and the air pipe flanges.:confused:

It will work, as stated in a previous post, 93-07 or 08 now, will work. If it says 95-01 or something like that, it will still work. I own an 07 Californa version, and mine went on smooth. I got the IMS one. Now that I cleared it up, you can buy with confidence. Let me know if you need any more help. Between my buddy and I, we have a vast knowledge of xr600r's and xr650l's.

James

This wasn't intended for me I'm well past that stage,but more than one person over on ADV is saying that the kits no longer fit and I found that hard to believe.

Oh, look what I started! Sorry guys, I was just passing on info from IMS. I posed the question over at advrider too. The rep I emailed with must have been wrong, and I will now be buying the kit thanks to willy up above.

Oh, look what I started! Sorry guys, I was just passing on info from IMS. I posed the question over at advrider too. The rep I emailed with must have been wrong, and I will now be buying the kit thanks to willy up above.

thats alright it'll end up an oil thread anyway!lOL:eek:

This wasn't intended for me I'm well past that stage,but more than one person over on ADV is saying that the kits no longer fit and I found that hard to believe.

My mistake, by looking at your post count, it seems you have been around for a while. I didn't mean any hard feelings, sorry if that occured. Again, I apologize.

James