HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
martinfan30

Lurkers

13 posts in this topic

:confused: hey fellas, i see you down there lurking! sign up and join the discussions! the more minds involved the better!

I think he's starting a discussion.

I run a 315mm rotor on my XL :confused: way better than the 260mm stocker, now I need to update the master also

100_1396.jpg?t=1192046572

The wheels are off, the forks are pulled and the rear shock is out. :confused:

The poor thing is suspended and covered, looking a bit like an electric bull...with handlebars.

Phil @ Aftershocks will make the boingers work right (refreshed, re-valved and with Eibach springs). Then they will go back on the bike, along with 17" wheels (with Pilot Powers), peg/axle/handlebar sliders, 15/45 sprockets and a new chain, EBC rotors (320mm front, normal rear, both contoured), a 4.7-gallon tank and an oil cooler.

'Tardation, here I come! :confused:

along with 17" wheels (with Pilot Powers), peg/axle/handlebar sliders, 15/45 sprockets and a new chain, EBC rotors (320mm front, normal rear, both contoured), a 4.7-gallon tank and an oil cooler.

Sounds delicious! :confused:

Racing? Street-tard?

Sounds delicious! :confused:

Racing? Street-tard?

Pavement-based stupidity and the occasional SM trackday. :confused:

It's my first foray into SM, so I bought a cheap(ish) bike and I'm throwing parts at it to see what will stick. Lucky for me, I work with some real gear-heads. :confused: