street legal kit ( does anbody have this kit)

Just be aware, coming from Europe, the chances that ANY of the lights used in that kit being DOT approved,and therefore "street legal" are virtially nil. You might want to email them and ask.

Just be aware, coming from Europe, the chances that ANY of the lights used in that kit being DOT approved,and therefore "street legal" are virtially nil. You might want to email them and ask.

you no i dident even realize it was coming from europe.

btw swatdoc how did you end up doing your lights on your 450 you were making..

50 watt stator from Electrosport. You can also have the stock one rewound by Lake and Trail. 35 watt Acerbis DHH headlight and 1 watt Baja Designs taillight. Only used a regulator to keep voltage constant, didn't use a rectifier to convert from AC to DC, as this would have used up precious watts. 9 volt battery powered horn. LED turn signals also battery powered

I plan on doing this as well. Please keep us informed if you e-mail that company. I may tommorow if i get time and ill post if i get a response.

I plan on doing this as well. Please keep us informed if you e-mail that company. I may tommorow if i get time and ill post if i get a response.

sounds good if i get time today i will email them