trail ride fuel questions

Ok I did a lot of searching on this topic and I know there are many variables but I am going on a trail ride on Friday and was wondering if my 04 yz 450 with a 2.8 tank on it will make it to the 70 mile fuel stop... We will be riding on mostly old service roads and not much tight stuff... I have never rode that long on a tank before .. should I be worried???

Just finished a 108 mile desert race last w/e. Thats 2- 54 mile loops. Have a 2.8 clarke on my yz450f. Finished both loops with fumes in the tank..Mind you thats at race speed. but I'd be worried. Bring some extra gas with you , pushing sucks!

I just got back and it was an awsome ride. There were some service roads but mostly old trails littered with rocks as big as basket balls. The bike worked awsome ... I was still nervous about the fuel situation (they moved the fuel stop from 70 miles to 50 miles) so I just rode the bike easy short shifting most of the time. So anyways to the point .... we got lost for like an hour and ended up doing 65 miles before we found the fuel stop and when we got there i checked my tank and i had HALF A TANK!!!! i was a little confused but i checked with the other 4 riders that i was with (each with an odomoter on their bike) and each of them said that we did 65 miles I mean i was riding kinda easy but by no means bogging the bike ... has anyone else gotten this kind of mileage out of a 450???

Ok I did a lot of searching on this topic and I know there are many variables but I am going on a trail ride on Friday and was wondering if my 04 yz 450 with a 2.8 tank on it will make it to the 70 mile fuel stop... We will be riding on mostly old service roads and not much tight stuff... I have never rode that long on a tank before .. should I be worried???

Does a stock 04 yz450 have a 1.8 or 2.8 tank?