HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PMAUST

E-Series Quiet Core

7 posts in this topic

Never mind. I made the mistake of not checking archives first! Oops! :D:):D

[ March 20, 2002: Message edited by: PMAUST ]

damn it yamakazee always gets the good deals. First the power bomb header now the white bro's e series. What next a free IMS 3 gallon yz tank and seat. Well if any one has a power bomb header that they want to sell let me know.

Quick...Somebody call a WAAMBULANCE..... I though you were to beat up to ride?

Bonzai :)

beat up but not to beat up. that was a month ago. i have pretty much healed. Wanted to try a power bomb though. How do you like yours. Didi it make a difference?

The word MAJOR is a good description. My Mid Range literally exploded when I installed it. Low end Torque RIP's. It finally got to the point where I can throw my WR around at will by just manipulating the throttle instead of muscling it and wearing myself out early.

I would recommend it with the e-series without hesitation. I'm getting ready to pick up a 99 YZ400 for my son, That why I jumped so quick.

Bonzai :)