HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheBoss

Mods for better performance

10 posts in this topic

What r some good mods for a 2007 xr650l other than these. Im doing a airbox mod on it. Then im puting dual sport tires. What is the difference between the white bros XRC and white bros E2. Would a new carb be good. if so what size would i need to get. is Pro honda GN4 10 W30 oil ok to use in the bike. I bought it from rockymountain by mistake. Would a suspension up grade help on the handling. I will be riding 56% dirt and 44% street. Also would a plastic gas tank help to lighten the bike up some. If not what r some other things that i can take off so the bike can be lighter. :confused: :confused:

Have you done Dave's mods to the carb?

The oil should work, but I would run something thicker for the long term.

What r some good mods for a 2007 xr650l other than these. Im doing a airbox mod on it. Then im puting dual sport tires. What is the difference between the white bros XRC and white bros E2. Would a new carb be good. if so what size would i need to get. is Pro honda GN4 10 W30 oil ok to use in the bike. I bought it from rockymountain by mistake. Would a suspension up grade help on the handling. I will be riding 56% dirt and 44% street. Also would a plastic gas tank help to lighten the bike up some. If not what r some other things that i can take off so the bike can be lighter. :confused: :confused:

56/44 huh:bonk:

+1 on the search, you will be amazed at how much comes up. the xrc is the newer one. i have the e2 and am happy with it. the xrc is very long.

i have an E2 on my 400EX quad and i like it alot , if my bike didnt have a E-Series Disc when i bought it i would have bought an E2

the e series is a great muffler too. just dont make em now. they do like to burn the turn sig. though. unless like huffa did and made a relo. bracket.