Mods for better performance

What r some good mods for a 2007 xr650l other than these. Im doing a airbox mod on it. Then im puting dual sport tires. What is the difference between the white bros XRC and white bros E2. Would a new carb be good. if so what size would i need to get. is Pro honda GN4 10 W30 oil ok to use in the bike. I bought it from rockymountain by mistake. Would a suspension up grade help on the handling. I will be riding 56% dirt and 44% street. Also would a plastic gas tank help to lighten the bike up some. If not what r some other things that i can take off so the bike can be lighter. :confused: :confused:

Have you done Dave's mods to the carb?

The oil should work, but I would run something thicker for the long term.

There's a bunch of posts on this already, just look around

What r some good mods for a 2007 xr650l other than these. Im doing a airbox mod on it. Then im puting dual sport tires. What is the difference between the white bros XRC and white bros E2. Would a new carb be good. if so what size would i need to get. is Pro honda GN4 10 W30 oil ok to use in the bike. I bought it from rockymountain by mistake. Would a suspension up grade help on the handling. I will be riding 56% dirt and 44% street. Also would a plastic gas tank help to lighten the bike up some. If not what r some other things that i can take off so the bike can be lighter. :confused: :confused:

56/44 huh:bonk:

i will be riding dirt more than street. what is the dave's mods 4 the carb.

Sorry but :confused:

Welcome aboard search and ye shall find, all the answers to your question lie within.

+1 on the search, you will be amazed at how much comes up. the xrc is the newer one. i have the e2 and am happy with it. the xrc is very long.

i have an E2 on my 400EX quad and i like it alot , if my bike didnt have a E-Series Disc when i bought it i would have bought an E2

the e series is a great muffler too. just dont make em now. they do like to burn the turn sig. though. unless like huffa did and made a relo. bracket.