HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XR4DEZ

Ride an XR650R?

36 posts in this topic

How many of us are actually out there still riding and racing the good old 650R?

Step to the 650R I dare ya! Haha.....the BRP is permanently engraved in the titanium of DelTronXR's life:thumbsup:

Yep mine too. Taking out to Baja hopefully soon! Right now it's set up for dual sport but I plan to race it in a few District 7 (east coast) races.

I've gone to Baja 5 times on mine (about 9000 miles worth) plus tons of other riding from singletrack to fire roads. My 650R is one of the best purchases I have made in my entire life. I love this thing (things)!!

Me...

Cant beat it on long rides.

Not sure if I will race it again (never say never) but it will be my long term pre-runner and dual sport.

I am still riding mine. Matter of fact I was just out last Sunday:ride: I still find myself walking out to the garage taking a look at it. Its a very fun bike to ride and easy to start too.

On my second one now. Love this bike. Just picked up a supermoto rear tire too so I quit flying through knobbies on my daily commute. Swap out the slick for a knobby and off to the dez. Good stuff!:confused:

Me...all the way from Singapore...noob...just got it on May...and still enjoying it very much.....

Still riding mine. This is #3, I had a 2000, and sold that to get a 2003. Now, I have the 2006, awesome bike-lots of upgrades. I want to get one more desert race in before the end of the year.........:confused:

Haven't raced it (yet) but I have yet to ride another bike that has the grin factor of the 650R. Mosy of my buddies are too big of pansies to ride it. One sat on it while it was idling, put it down into first but was to chickensh!t to let the clutch out.

Dunno why it spooks em so much :confused: :confused:

Ride it everyday (well almost) to school...it sees dirt pretty much everytime i throw a leg over it too...even on my way to and from school :confused: