Pro Circuit Ti-4 exhaust

Just wondering if anybody has any experience running a Pro Circuit Ti-4 exhaust on there 07 450. How do you like it and what are you using for jetting? Any comments will be appreciated.

Got a buddy running it and neither of us are as happy with it as we are with my DR D or White Bros. Its ok we have tried everthing on jetting but just doesnt seem as good.

Are you using Pro Circuits recommended jetting? The reason I am asking is I have a chance to pick one of the Titanium full systems up for 200 dollars brand new. I have a Dr. D on my 06 already and its perfect. I figure it's a deal for 200, what do you think? I don't know what jetting to use for my 08 though???? Probably try what they recommend for the 07.

Are you using Pro Circuits recommended jetting? The reason I am asking is I have a chance to pick one of the Titanium full systems up for 200 dollars brand new. I have a Dr. D on my 06 already and its perfect. I figure it's a deal for 200, what do you think? I don't know what jetting to use for my 08 though???? Probably try what they recommend for the 07.

im not sure on PC but that is a awesome deal. me i would go with Dr.D again. i love it on my 06