Will I die if I mount the throttle like this?

:confused: Maybe a stupid question but will this cause any problems? I got a new pair of bar adapters and new bars and this is the only way I could mount it that the cables would reach.

DSCF0014-1.jpg?t=1191461458

if the cables don't bind up anywhere in the steering range, you should be good. may have to rotate your grip to get it at your prefered angle, but thats it

No.... I dont think the throttle housing position will kill you......

Jesse

you never know, could become disturbed and posessed from being upside down too long, then jump off the bar when he crashes, wrap the throttle cables around his neck, and choke him. but then again, I might have had too many before I came to work, and am just having a bad trip.

you decide

you never know, could become disturbed and posessed from being upside down too long, then jump off the bar when he crashes, wrap the throttle cables around his neck, and choke him. but then again, I might have had too many before I came to work, and am just having a bad trip.

you decide

:applause: :applause: :applause::smirk: :smirk: :confused: :confused:

Thats some funny shit man!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Had mine like that for a couple of years before I finally got a longer pair. No sweat.

lol Thanks for the feed back guys

They're routed that way on most street bikes so it may think it's a street bike and try to lead you to the pavement while you're off-road.

I think they are routed over the top because you are less likely to break them if the bike falls on it's side and hits a rock. It is no big deal because if they were on top and you loop the bike they will break.

You're not dead yet? It let you take its picture like that? Sleep with your eyes open man...you're :confused: :confused:

It should be fine:thumbsup:

Before you get on it, start it and make sure the throttle isnt gonna stick wide open when you turn the bars back and forth all the way side to side, if it doesnt rev up or stick wide open you probably wont die from that. Eventually we all die just make sure it is something you cant prevent and enjoy life!

I see no problems at all.

As long as those two white wires forming the "V" don't come undone, you should be in good shape.