I'm new and impressed!!

Well Hell Ill bring the bread and we can all have a circle Jerk:naughty:

Grey are U offering a offer for a Pacifico Keg Party?
No, but I might spring for a case. :confused:

Baja is a pretty cool place, but there's been an increase in crime against turistas who appear to have something to steal there lately. Quite often, the thieves look like police officers, primarily because they are police officers. There are certain places that you shouldn't go at certain times of the day. It would be wise to check up with some locals before going, and best if you can avoid Tijuana altogether, even including Rosarita Beach. Once you get down away from the border, it's much different.

Baja is a pretty cool place, but there's been an increase in crime against turistas who appear to have something to steal there lately. Quite often, the thieves look like police officers, primarily because they are police officers. There are certain places that you shouldn't go at certain times of the day. It would be wise to check up with some locals before going, and best if you can avoid Tijuana altogether, even including Rosarita Beach. Once you get down away from the border, it's much different.

Thanks for the tip. I'm still kicking the idea around, nothing for sure just yet.

Yha im a newbie, and very impressed! any questions i have had have always been answered. :confused:

this is where i'll always come if i have a question i actually want answered!