bark busters on tripple clamp mount

Well I've been running cycra propend bark busters, with the tripple clamp mounts. all was good, except that I kept bending/breaking the mounting bolts. several on the end, and the center. finally decided to go back to regular clamp mounts. Just something to think about, if you don't absouletly need the bar space for mounting, you may want to use the regular bar clamps.

now anyone want some tripple mounts from cycra :confused: cheap

• Like 1

same problem I had with tripple clamp mounts. the mounts DON'T MOVE so when I fall down go boom, the thing that gives is the bolts in the bar ends, and at the end of the solid mounts. I snapped 3 bolts, and bent a few others. even lost a bark buster.

like this bar end bolt from my last race

P1010223.jpg

Well I've been running cycra propend bark busters, with the tripple clamp mounts. all was good, except that I kept bending/breaking the mounting bolts. several on the end, and the center. finally decided to go back to regular clamp mounts. Just something to think about, if you don't absouletly need the bar space for mounting, you may want to use the regular bar clamps.

now anyone want some tripple mounts from cycra :confused: cheap

Have you tried longer and stronger bolts? I had to run longer bolts in mine just so that I didn't strip out the holes if I had a hard inpact.

bolts ran all the way through the mounts, grade 5 or 8 broke the 8, bent the piss out of 5s. thats one the cycra bolts for the bar end. and its only a little bent, but sure makes it hard to take apart.

I guess I'm better at crashing hard on them than most. is that something to be proud of??:confused:

Where did you get those "BONZ"? I just had to buy a brake lever $41.00. I dont want to do that again!

Todd

Bikebonz.com

They are very strong and lighter than they look. If you get creative and relieve the foam just right the pad still fits. They will cost ya!