Boyesen SUPERCOOLER KITS ??

Has anyone used the Boyesen Supercooler kit with the impeller and housing?If so how well did it work? I have put the redline water wetter in already and then I found a leak at the bottom of the pump. I pulled the housing off and the O-ring gasket was broke and a vain on the impeller was broke off. This kit will give me a new impeller and housing and I was just wondering how good it worked.

Has anyone used the Boyesen Supercooler kit with the impeller and housing?If so how well did it work? I have put the redline water wetter in already and then I found a leak at the bottom of the pump. I pulled the housing off and the O-ring gasket was broke and a vain on the impeller was broke off. This kit will give me a new impeller and housing and I was just wondering how good it worked.

it is a quality product - I know many that use it. Better flow than stock keeping temps slightly cooler:thumbsup:

I had one on my fully modded '03 CRF450 and it worked very well.

The Boyeson water pump impeller and cover work very well. I do a lot of mountain trails (like bighorn sheep do...LOL). I used to boil over from time to time, get really hot. The Boyeson system has reduced the times I really get hot, gives you a better sense of well being out there. Improves flow at lower speeds, when you need it. Definetly worth the $$$.

Put one on my 06 450 Yamaha and was amazed how much cooler the bike ran. I'll have one on any other bike I own.

Thanks guys I an going to order one this week!

what is the supercooler kit ?

i tryed looking it up but its not working for some reason so can somebody give me a link..

thanks guys

I put one on my bike - I figure any thing I can do to keep my bike from overheating as fast when I stop at a light is good.

had one on my '04 RM-Z, if there's a bike that needed it , it was that thing. Ran a few tight, muddy AWRCS races and never had it boiling near as much as it would just at an MX track before. Also ran Engine Ice.

I do a lot of so cal desert riding, and boiled over once with the old water pump. Last year I put on the new Boyesen and havent had any problems with it overheating. I also use Engine Ice.