just got my suspension done!!! yaaaaay!

had rob barnum do my suspension dropped it off sunday and picked it up today! i can't wait to try it out this weekend at D37 race!!!

I'd say you will be a happy camper this weekend.

Onya.

i can't wait to try it out this weekend at D37 race!!!

This thread is worthless without a ride report :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wheres the race? out in lucerne? I miss going to 37 races

Rob is good people :thumbsup: had a lot of work done to my 650 by him.

Does he have his shop set up somewhere? I talked to him a while back and he was in between locations. Hopefully hes still around Phelan, Id like to drop by with the bike sometime.

hes in phelan. 6 miles north of phelan road on 138..my suspension worked better than i could have possibly imagined. sucked up the whoops and chop like they were nothing, rob knows what he's doing! i would have done better in the race if i didn't lose my front brake on teh start of the second loop. well worth the investment

OG,

How much was it and what did you have done? I'm considering going with Barnum's or Precision Concepts.

OG,

How much was it and what did you have done? I'm considering going with Barnum's or Precision Concepts.

Ditto, my suspension needs some serious love. Keep us posted.:confused:

The XR650R is a bike that with work keeps getting better and better.

Even with a revalve i couldn't believe how those guys in Dust to Glory rode their bikes,but now with the fork brace and stuff,,i find better settings now i do what those guys do(not as fast obviously).

Downhill stutters launching over and through them is now good fun,before my mods it would of been a trip to hospital.I have a few bikes and can ride anything i want to but i love the BRP.

I just pulled 107mph on GPS on dirt with 15/46 and i can still trail ride it as i can use first now.I sometimes stall it tooling around on a trail only to find i was in fourth or something stupid relative to my speed.

yeah the suspension made all the difference in the world i found myslef just flying through the whoops and not really feeling them just bouncing on the tops of them. when i would turn into corners that had bumps the bike would just hug the ground. two thumbs waaaay up for rob and denise!!! they will be the only ones working on my bike from now on.

p.s. rob really explains in detail why and how things work. you may already know but for me it was an eye opener.