Wanted: Kickstand for 2003 (or 2004) WR450

I bought my bike used, and it was already stripped. guy never found it...

but now that I FINALLY have my plate... :thumbsup: I plan to :thumbsup: it around town a bit, so having a stand would be cool so I don't have to drive on the landscaping to tilt it on a tree, although I'm not totally opposed to that!

Any leads on one would be great! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Dont rule out the 05-06 kickstand they work on your bike too any stay away from your leg.

Dont rule out the 05-06 kickstand they work on your bike too any stay away from your leg.

Their expensive little things!!!! :thumbsup:

There was one on ebay yesterday. Bracket, return spring and stand, all that was missing were the two mounting bolts:applause:

Jim

I just checked and it's still there. It's under motorcycle parts. Click on Yamaha then type in wr450 f. It's on the second page. It is located in Texas.:thumbsup:

Jim

Me Bad, Me Bad. It is listed under wr450. not wr450f. Forget the F.:thumbsup:

Jim

anyone... anyone...?!

someone had to have removed their's to go "lightweight"...

Actually the 04 - 06 models (maybe 07/08 but I don't know)all have the newer style stand. On my '03 I have the ProMoto stand. The previous owner installed it and it looks like it took a bit of cutting but it does fit well. Nice piece of hardware but very spendy:thumbsup:

I have one. Brand new take off from a 2004 WR450. Never seen dirt. Never going to use it again. Just saw it yesterday and though "must be someone who needs this!".

How much is it worth? $40 + shipping? Can you send me a PM with your phone #?