Wher can I get oil

CAn I get some oil for my pig at autozone or partsa america???

What weight/ kind.....Honda place too far tonight...

They usually have a few motorcycle specific oils if you want to pay the price. I run the Shell Rotella 15W-40 in my pig. It's available just about everywhere, including Wal Mart for $9/gal.

As far as viscosity goes I always run a 40 or 50 weight oil. For the W number the lower the better.

my autozone carries about 4 different types of MC specific oils, synthetic and non. Maybe yours does also.

+1 Shell Rotella 15W-40 - chinamart $9 gallon :thumbsup:

+2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rotella

The only Rotella I've seen in Wal-Mart is diesel oil. Are you guys using that or is there a Rotella motorcycle oil that my neighborhood Wal-Mart doesn't carry?

The only Rotella I've seen in Wal-Mart is diesel oil. Are you guys using that or is there a Rotella motorcycle oil that my neighborhood Wal-Mart doesn't carry?

Rotella T is a HDEO universal oil, not a diesel oil, but yes...many many diesel people run it in diesel motors.

CAn I get some oil for my pig at autozone or partsa america???

What weight/ kind.....Honda place too far tonight...

Just my preference, Castrol GTX 20-50W - available almost everywhere I can think of - including walmart. Been using it in all of my bikes for over 30 years and never a problem.

Just went to Walmart the Rotella 15-40W was 8.88 a gallon. Just in time for my 600 mile oil change.