HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spc mike

motard front fender on only off road 426? pics?

9 posts in this topic

does any one have a picture of a 426 (or anything for this matter) with a motard front fender but still have the off raod knobbies. also will it be a horrible idea to do so?

i guess no one has any pics..:confused: so i just started trimming my fender to see what it would look like. i think i cut a little too much for my liking. What do you think?

yam1.jpg

yam2.jpg

ya, the fender didnt really come out the way i wanted it to, but its alot better than it was before(hella warped in the front). oh well, i already have a new fender in the mail.

I trimmed mine to resemble the KTM supermoto fenders which I like a lot. I had to trim the stock type fender because the only SM fender that the yellow matches my bike is the acrebis one, which I just personally don't care for

IMG_1862.jpg

sorry dont have any pics with the dirt wheels on, altho on the day this pic was takin i wish i had the dirt wheels on, going into peg deep mud with street tires iisnt a good idea

IMG_0732.jpg