2007 WR450 Larger tank made yet?

Anyone find a simple larger aftermarket tank for this bike yet, I mean no foolin around with backward petcocks and shrouds etc?

¿How about these ones? 16 liters front and 5 liters rear....?

WR450Rally-SafariSet-up.jpg

¿How about these ones? 16 liters front and 5 liters rear....?

WR450Rally-SafariSet-up.jpg

Damn!!, that's a huge tank. I really like the rear reservoir, not very obtrusive yet very useful. Nice garage you got there man, I wish my garage looked like that. Where did you get the tanks from? price $$?

A company in aust make them. Aqualine i think they are called.

A company in aust make them. Aqualine i think they are called.

YUP YOU´RE RIGHT..... http://www.rvaqualine.com.au/home.php

AND I WISH IT WAS MY GARAGE:naughty: .. THAT PIC IS FROM THEIR WEBSITE. I´M GETTING THE SAME KIT SOON.

GREETINGS FROM CHILE

SERGIO

i just put the ims tank on with the petcock facing out. just bought a longer piece of fuel line.

Been done to death , but with the IMS tank and the Yz shrouds , just pick up a petcock from a previous years WR and then all is right in the fuel world. Clarke was supposed to have one out by now , but I haven't heard if that is still the case.? WR Dave.

I think it is still a couple of weeks off. I recieved this email

Aaron,

We should have this product available in 8-10 weeks.

I will let you know when they are ready for sale.

Thanks

Chris

Clarke mfg co.

That was on the 27 Aug 07.

You guys sure have a hell of alot more accessories available for the WR in OZ than North America. 7 pages compared to our 2 :confused:

WHere is british columbia? I think that the USA has heaps more than us. I always check there site for the new accessories, before they even look like getting here.

Something about big tanks too?

West coast of Canada.

I just checked Yami USA and they had the same 2 pages as Yami Canada :confused:

West coast of Canada.

I just checked Yami USA and they had the same 2 pages as Yami Canada :confused:

You can't complain too much, your bikes and aftermarket accessories are WAY cheaper. :confused:

You can't complain too much, your bikes and aftermarket accessories are WAY cheaper. :confused:

What he said. I paid NZ$18 (about US$14) for ONE #165 main jet :confused:. Last time I go to my local Yamaha dealer for parts.

What he said. I paid NZ$18 (about US$14) for ONE #165 main jet :confused:. Last time I go to my local Yamaha dealer for parts.

Crap!!! :confused: We get our jets for about $8 Aussie.

You can't complain too much, your bikes and aftermarket accessories are WAY cheaper.

Only if you buy in the States. Canada's prices are a grip as well :confused: Ordering from the States on the internet has become a real bargain with the exchange :confused:

Now if only our dealers would adjust the price accordingly :confused:

Only if you buy in the States. Canada's prices are a grip as well :confused: Ordering from the States on the internet has become a real bargain with the exchange :confused:

Now if only our dealers would adjust the price accordingly :confused:

I see that the canadian $ is the same as the US $ :confused:

The Aussie $ is sitting at about .90c to yours. Still good for us!