HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Morty

2007 WR450 Larger tank made yet?

17 posts in this topic

Anyone find a simple larger aftermarket tank for this bike yet, I mean no foolin around with backward petcocks and shrouds etc?

¿How about these ones? 16 liters front and 5 liters rear....?

WR450Rally-SafariSet-up.jpg

Damn!!, that's a huge tank. I really like the rear reservoir, not very obtrusive yet very useful. Nice garage you got there man, I wish my garage looked like that. Where did you get the tanks from? price $$?

Been done to death , but with the IMS tank and the Yz shrouds , just pick up a petcock from a previous years WR and then all is right in the fuel world. Clarke was supposed to have one out by now , but I haven't heard if that is still the case.? WR Dave.

I think it is still a couple of weeks off. I recieved this email

Aaron,

We should have this product available in 8-10 weeks.

I will let you know when they are ready for sale.

Thanks

Chris

Clarke mfg co.

That was on the 27 Aug 07.

You guys sure have a hell of alot more accessories available for the WR in OZ than North America. 7 pages compared to our 2 :confused:

WHere is british columbia? I think that the USA has heaps more than us. I always check there site for the new accessories, before they even look like getting here.

Something about big tanks too?

West coast of Canada.

I just checked Yami USA and they had the same 2 pages as Yami Canada :confused:

West coast of Canada.

I just checked Yami USA and they had the same 2 pages as Yami Canada :confused:

You can't complain too much, your bikes and aftermarket accessories are WAY cheaper. :confused:

You can't complain too much, your bikes and aftermarket accessories are WAY cheaper. :confused:

What he said. I paid NZ$18 (about US$14) for ONE #165 main jet :confused:. Last time I go to my local Yamaha dealer for parts.

What he said. I paid NZ$18 (about US$14) for ONE #165 main jet :confused:. Last time I go to my local Yamaha dealer for parts.

Crap!!! :confused: We get our jets for about $8 Aussie.

You can't complain too much, your bikes and aftermarket accessories are WAY cheaper.

Only if you buy in the States. Canada's prices are a grip as well :confused: Ordering from the States on the internet has become a real bargain with the exchange :confused:

Now if only our dealers would adjust the price accordingly :confused:

Only if you buy in the States. Canada's prices are a grip as well :confused: Ordering from the States on the internet has become a real bargain with the exchange :confused:

Now if only our dealers would adjust the price accordingly :confused:

I see that the canadian $ is the same as the US $ :confused:

The Aussie $ is sitting at about .90c to yours. Still good for us!