Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
burtonvapor

street legal parts website

11 posts in this topic

Howzit, burtonvapor, I have an '04 WR with plates. I used a Baja Designs dual sport kit and was happy with the quality, hooked every thing up and it worked as advertised. I bought my bike from first owner who had Honolulu C&C plates and title already so it was easy for me to register. I heard if you aren't the original owner and it's not plated already then it's hard to register because the city of honolulu wants the" certificate of origin" that has V.I.N. number. I don't know if it's possible without it. Hawaii Rides in Wahiawa would steer you in right direction. They know the scoops and they do the safety checks. Good luck...boscoe

This place has some good ideas...SC

I agree, he has a lot of good stuff, but I gave up on him A LONG time ago. He doesn't answer emails or phone messages. At least in my experience....

I agree, he has a lot of good stuff, but I gave up on him A LONG time ago. He doesn't answer emails or phone messages. At least in my experience....

Same here!

That's why I said "ideas". Although it appears he is trying to re-do his website to make it more commerce friendly...SC

i love the idea of the flush mounted signal lights. I took my father in laws drz into the woods and broke off both signal lights on tree branches! (ok, fine i dropped the big heavy beast and broke one that way)

are there other companies that offer a signal light that doesnt stick out so far? im on a 05 wr450