HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nolzey

wr 450 03 free mods

9 posts in this topic

where can i find details of free mods for a wr 450 03. ive searched everywhere and cant find them. thanks

ive searched everywhere and cant find them. thanks

I find that hard to believe, given the hundreds of pages on the subject. Try the second item in the FAQ sticky...SC

where can i find details of free mods for a wr 450 03. ive searched everywhere and cant find them. thanks

I had the same problem- folks would say 'study the archive and FAQ's '.

Well thats just fine if you are experienced enough to know info for the WR250F can be used on the 450, but I wasn't going to make that assumption and it wasnt clear that was the case. Good luck and ask if you can not find.

I have a 03 wr450. You want to check the throttle stop, trim about 9mm of the end so you can get full throttle, remove air box snorkal. Probably richen the pilot jet and the main jet. Unplug the exhaust , I used a 1" piece of steal electrical conduit to replace the stock yamaha silencer. you are in Australia so I do not know how your bike comes stock. So always double ckeck things out before you start cutting things. Good Luck

Well thats just fine if you are experienced enough to know info for the WR250F can be used on the 450, but I wasn't going to make that assumption and it wasnt clear that was the case. Good luck and ask if you can not find.

x2. Had the same problem.

i think alot of it has to do with how you ask the question...show you care show that you have searched...dont just say i searched now give me an answer... this forum goes back to 2000 or so. there is a ton of information...people are just to lazy to do a search....im no expert and i ask questions but i try to find as much info as possible to i know what im talking about and then when i ask a question i give more than just a question. also as clark said there is a ton of info in the stickies that people tend to just skip right past:excuseme: