HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jackhillis

Best Boots For Big Legs

12 posts in this topic

I have some large calfs as well and really like my Fox F3's. They're very comfortable and broke in quite quickly. I have had them for a few months now and they seem to be holding up pretty well. You can find them at a bunch of places for $199 or less.

Good luck man:thumbsup:

I can also suggest the Gaerne SG-10's...Invest in about 4 "extra-long" straps for the upper 2 strap locations on each leg and go riding. I'm blessed with Gargantuan calves which are further highlighted by wearing CTI's on each leg...This setup works for me !

The SG10's worked very well for me. I have gi-normous calf muscles from hauling my gi-normous a$$ around all these years. From the first ride I knew that they were the best riding gear investment I have ever made. :thumbsup:

I too am a freak of nature and have found that both the Sidi Saber and Crossfires are WAY comfortable, plus there is a short section of elastic or some other stretchy stuff right at the top of the cuff for a little more movement.

hi does anyone know what the best boots are for really big calf muscles, and i mean really big. thanks

You have to try them on to be sure dont buy mail order there was a guy with 20" calf's and the gaernes wouldnt wrap around those trunks I would say alpinestars but just try some on.

Gaerne 's are great for big calfs, plus they also have a very roomy toe box for wide feet. I like mine much better than my Tech 8s...