Colored plastics for XR650R

Tried searching, but couldnt find anything in the mass of results. Anybody make colored plastics for XR650R's. I know there wasnt much out there when I looked about a year ago, but was hoping there's something available now.

Iv'e been looking for white plastic myself,but no luck..

You can get plastics for lots of bikes including the XRR or XRL in other colors from Maier:

http://www.maier-mfg.com/

Geo

I see Maier parts for the 600R and 650L, but no 650R.

From what I've seen, the rad shrouds only come in factory red. Front 'universal' fenders can be had in various colors. Tanks from IMS and Clarke can be had in various colors. There's an ebay vendor selling black side panels. Rear fenders from other bikes can be hacked up to fit.

Bajadesigns Got 100 Sets Of Black Side Panels And Shrouds Last Month. My Buddies '04 650r Is Now Black.

Bajadesigns Got 100 Sets Of Black Side Panels And Shrouds Last Month. My Buddies '04 650r Is Now Black.

That's weird! I wrote to BD 'cause I'd *really* like black shrouds and this is what they said:

"Sorry but we do not carry any plastics for the 650r. I don't know of anyone off the top of my head that makes black plastic for that bike."

What gives?

I didn't know anyone even made black shrouds for the XR650R. I thought it was fenders and side panels only?:worthy: