08 450 levers

Does anybody know if ASV or Sunline has put out pivoting levers for the 08? I went to switch mine off my 06 and the brake is different.

ASV makes them, The clutch is the same as other years but I think the brake is like the Honda.

I have them on my 08, I also got the kit that moves the hot start to the throttle side. ASV also makes a nice brake cover now.

08YZ450F013.jpg

08YZ450F012.jpg

ASV lists the late YZF and the CRF as the same (BLH01). They do list a special lever for the '07 YZ250F (BLH13), and as Yamaha changed the caliper on the 450 this year, that may be the one that's required.

Chilio, do you have the ASV part number?

I'll try to find my order.

ASV lists the late YZF and the CRF as the same (BLH01). They do list a special lever for the '07 YZ250F (BLH13), and as Yamaha changed the caliper on the 450 this year, that may be the one that's required.

Chilio, do you have the ASV part number?

I believe you are correct, The 08 master cylider looks the same as the 250-07.I have another question that maybe you can help with, Are you familiar with the works connection radiator cages? You know the ones that enclose the radiator with the two bars on either side and attatch to endplates? I have them on my 06 and they have saved me at least a few sets of radiators. Anyway, I am having trouble finding out if they will work on the 08. Thanks for your time.

Found my order:

CMF33-k f-3 series Pro model clutch lever w/quick adjust- black

BHF313-k f-3 series front brake lever: yamaha yz 250 07

RCH05-k totator clamp, brake, universal w/ integraded hot start

FBDC01 front brake dust cover

F-3 Series, Black

I can't give prices because I have a sponsorship with ASV

[...] ASV also makes a nice brake cover now.

08YZ450F012.jpg

Is the pivot bolt changed in any way to facilitate the mounting of the dust cover? I'm going to order one up to add it to mine. I got the levers before they had the dust cover.

Is the pivot bolt changed in any way to facilitate the mounting of the dust cover? I'm going to order one up to add it to mine. I got the levers before they had the dust cover.

The cover comes with a new bolt, its a little longer than the stock one.