Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Old-Man

Used XR650L

13 posts in this topic

half of new is a deal, they are all basically the same from 1993-2007 so older is ok, it's mileage and abuse that matters

half of new is a deal, they are all basically the same from 1993-2007 so older is ok, it's mileage and abuse that matters

I have seen a few some have 30,000 miles on them and other under 5,000. Would you say if I can fine one with less themn 5,000 in good shape it would be worth $4,000 to $4,500? I can get a new one out the door for about $6,000.

What year did they add e-start to them, or do they have a e-start?

You are in Ca so dirt bikes seem to hold their value more. I wouldn't pay more than $3,000 for anything used as far as an XR650L because you can find 2000-2003 with less than 10000miles for that price all day. it is the same bike as the 07 so why pay more.

Just be glad you don't live in Canada, out the door my 2006 XR650L was over $8500. :worthy::eek::bonk::ride::bonk::thumbsup::bonk::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bonk:

last year I paid 3100.$ for my xrr but it still had the original tires and all the little yellow paint stipes on the bolts.It was sweet!! but that was 4 tires ago.

if yer after "L" model at least you won't have to spend 600.$ on a dual sport kit.

depends if the motor is all stock and never rebuilt. I would look for one under 10k if you can. I found mine with 9K for 2500 here in CA but that was a steal. If i get massaged enough i MAY be interested in selling it LOL went to a supermoto race this weekend so i may be looking to upgrade to something thats DS/SM worth like a 450 or ktm.