Anyone ever ran cam 2 for fuel?

I have in street bikes but is it any good for mx? I used to mix it 50-50 with prem. for my street bikes any input would be great. Vp fuel is expensive and 100 miles away from me to get any

Cam 2 is a great product. A local gas station used to carry it and I always used it in my KTM 2 strokes.

I have in street bikes but is it any good for mx? I used to mix it 50-50 with prem. for my street bikes any input would be great. Vp fuel is expensive and 100 miles away from me to get any

I run CAM II in my KX500 because I have the head shaved fir high compression. Jetting with race fuel is far easier also.

I never tried race fuel in my YZF, and I also asked here in the forum, and the generally feeling is there is no benifit to race fuel in a stock 4 stroke.

...generally feeling is there is no benifit to race fuel in a stock 4 stroke.
There is no need for additional octane beyond what pump premium can provide, but that doesn't mean race fuels won't add power to a stock engine. It's just a question of whether it's worth the continuing expense to get 2 hp you may only actually need 5% of the time.