Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whitepony

'07 Plastics

6 posts in this topic

Sorry if this is a repost but does anyone know of an after market plastic that FITS the '07 WR???

Are you looking for a different color or just replacement plastics? There are several manufacturers that make plastics for the WR, most of the top brands make them. Some people are able to use YZ plastics by making some modifications. Use the search feature, you'll find that it's a pretty common topic here.

Are you looking for a different color or just replacement plastics? There are several manufacturers that make plastics for the WR, most of the top brands make them. Some people are able to use YZ plastics by making some modifications. Use the search feature, you'll find that it's a pretty common topic here.

I'm looking for white or the vintage yellow... I have not seen them for the '07 anywhere... '06 is easy to find but no one is making a direct bolt on for the '07.. and yes i've googled it

When you find out this one would you mind passing me a pm to tell me how ya did it? I would love to white out my bike. :thumbsup: It was my understanding though, that the 07 WR used YZ plastics?? Or am I wrong on this one?

~Brian

When you find out this one would you mind passing me a pm to tell me how ya did it? I would love to white out my bike. :thumbsup:It was my understanding though, that the 07 WR used YZ plastics?? Or am I wrong on this one?

~Brian

When you put a bigger IMS tank on the WR, you have to get the YZ shrouds.