HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imported_Scott_H

NH Kevin 420 status

4 posts in this topic

Hey Kev,

Let us know any lessons learned on the 420 big bore upgrade. Who's doing the machine work for you, Erik Gorr? I've found some significant scoring in my cylinder liner recently and will probably be going down this same path soon.

Scott,

I am on vaca right now, and don't want to lose the bike, if riding time opens up. I am busy finishing my basement. My Mother flew in from Minnesota to lend a hand, and socialize.

I have a 15 day stretch at work (seven days of days - one day off - seven nights of nights) that leaves nothing for me. I am looking at that right now.

-OR-

My plant shuts down for refueling in mid May. I will be working 7-12's for 3-4 weeks during this period :):D:D . I think I may just wait until then...

I AM going w/ Eric Gorr :D to do this work.

Hope you have that POS :) running this year......by June :D:D:D I should have my bike dialed in with the EMM and leaner jetting per the Taffster by then. Like I need more power.... NOT :D

Are you still running the CF airbox?

Bill

June baby, June :D