HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriFire

My XR650R pulling up in 4th!

37 posts in this topic

Was that bike stolen? Yoy sure ride it like it was! Sweet wheelies. I wish I/my bike could do the same.

Was that bike stolen? Yoy sure ride it like it was! Sweet wheelies. I wish I/my bike could do the same.

lol not stolen, just having some fun. no more 4th ups :thumbsup: very bad for the clutch.

Why were you so mad at your rear tire?

cause i bought a tire to small and thin, never really liked the look for it.

Nice vid. Thats how a bike should be treated! you've gotta beat it like it's your d*ck. :thumbsup: ride on.

Please stop using your xr for doing wheels on the road, I just dont want you giving them a bad name. Plus you should try ricing it where its meant to be riden, offroad!!!!

No need for such clutch abuse, but there still awsome weelies. I can bounce my 650r up in 4th without touching the clutch and I weigh 225.

Please stop using your xr for doing wheels on the road, I just dont want you giving them a bad name. Plus you should try ricing it where its meant to be riden, offroad!!!!

Are you serious? First post and it's telling someone to get a quad (look above the at the title) and ride the bike nicer on the street. Another person to tell the world how it should live. Vote Hillary, she will get it all straightened out for you:bonk:

Was it hard to type all that on your PSP?

does mom know you are online and not doing your homework???

Pleez, go do some donuts on your quadracer......................

I sure didn't buy mine to just be off road ya tard! Hope you get a better attitude once they drop......

First post or not, he's right. It's not like Youtube has a shortage of videos like that. Spending a day burning up the clutch on your XR650R going up and down a road isn't exactly what the bike was made for; take it out on some trails and have some fun.

Really though, that was the longest 4 minutes and 4 seconds of my life.

Hillary 4 eva, yo! :thumbsup:

First post or not, he's right. It's not like Youtube has a shortage of videos like that. Spending a day burning up the clutch on your XR650R going up and down a road isn't exactly what the bike was made for; take it out on some trails and have some fun.

Really though, that was the longest 4 minutes and 4 seconds of my life.

Hillary 4 eva, yo! :thumbsup:

Oh well you cant please them all, maybe you cant that pull that stunt of your self; doesnt meen you have to hate on it :thumbsup: