HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Owyhee

2000 XR650R for $1400

7 posts in this topic

link on Craigslist

2000 Honda XR 650 R motorcycle for sale. The motorcycle has never been wrecked. but the engine needs work. It started blowing Blue smoke, I took the engine apart and the cylinder needs to be re-done. I could part it out on ebay for about $1600, or sell it as a whole. Make me an offer. 208-539-9178

Thoughts?

I have too many bikes and not much time. The wife will evict me if I get another project bike. Is this worth the wrath of the wife?

"O"

I'd give him $1000 or maybe 1200. no more than 1500, if everything is in good shape. Then you would have a good deal.

link on Craigslist

2000 Honda XR 650 R motorcycle for sale. The motorcycle has never been wrecked. but the engine needs work. It started blowing Blue smoke, I took the engine apart and the cylinder needs to be re-done. I could part it out on ebay for about $1600, or sell it as a whole. Make me an offer. 208-539-9178

Thoughts?

I have too many bikes and not much time. The wife will evict me if I get another project bike. Is this worth the wrath of the wife?

"O"

Is it plateable in Idaho?

Is it plateable in Idaho?

Pretty much everything is platable in Idaho. There's no inspection at the DMV. In rural areas the cops don't really care if the bike has a plate so long as the rider isn't acting a fool.

I know it's a hell of a deal and I really want it. The wife said "hell no" yesterday. She thinks I have too many projects already and because I'll be in Afghanistan for all of 2008 and some of 2009 she wants the garage space uncluttered with project bikes.

I think if the guy relists it for $1000 I'll buy it and just take the beating from the wife.

"O"

The wife said "hell no" yesterday. She thinks I have too many projects already and because I'll be in Afghanistan for all of 2008 and some of 2009 she wants the garage space uncluttered with project bikes.

I think if the guy relists it for $1000 I'll buy it and just take the beating from the wife."O"

I can't wait to see the deals at your wifes garage sale in 08! BTW it's always easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask permission.:thumbsup: Would she even have noticed another bike?