2000 XR650R for $1400

link on Craigslist

2000 Honda XR 650 R motorcycle for sale. The motorcycle has never been wrecked. but the engine needs work. It started blowing Blue smoke, I took the engine apart and the cylinder needs to be re-done. I could part it out on ebay for about $1600, or sell it as a whole. Make me an offer. 208-539-9178

Thoughts?

I have too many bikes and not much time. The wife will evict me if I get another project bike. Is this worth the wrath of the wife?

"O"

I'd give him $1000 or maybe 1200. no more than 1500, if everything is in good shape. Then you would have a good deal.

link on Craigslist

2000 Honda XR 650 R motorcycle for sale. The motorcycle has never been wrecked. but the engine needs work. It started blowing Blue smoke, I took the engine apart and the cylinder needs to be re-done. I could part it out on ebay for about $1600, or sell it as a whole. Make me an offer. 208-539-9178

Thoughts?

I have too many bikes and not much time. The wife will evict me if I get another project bike. Is this worth the wrath of the wife?

"O"

Is it plateable in Idaho?

1000 bucks, 150 for a hicomp piston 150 for a cam and youve got a hell of a deal!

Is it plateable in Idaho?

Pretty much everything is platable in Idaho. There's no inspection at the DMV. In rural areas the cops don't really care if the bike has a plate so long as the rider isn't acting a fool.

I know it's a hell of a deal and I really want it. The wife said "hell no" yesterday. She thinks I have too many projects already and because I'll be in Afghanistan for all of 2008 and some of 2009 she wants the garage space uncluttered with project bikes.

I think if the guy relists it for $1000 I'll buy it and just take the beating from the wife.

"O"

atta boy!

The wife said "hell no" yesterday. She thinks I have too many projects already and because I'll be in Afghanistan for all of 2008 and some of 2009 she wants the garage space uncluttered with project bikes.

I think if the guy relists it for $1000 I'll buy it and just take the beating from the wife."O"

I can't wait to see the deals at your wifes garage sale in 08! BTW it's always easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask permission.:thumbsup: Would she even have noticed another bike?