HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tim_in_WA

Thanks Steve & Bryan

14 posts in this topic

Well I didn't realize how much I visit the mighty ThumperTalk until it went down for a few days! Just wanted to say thank you Steve and Bryan for all your hard work in getting the site back up and running. I know I'm speaking for all of us when I say your efforts and time are greatly appreciated. :)

Originally posted by Tim in WA:

Well I didn't realize how much I visit the mighty ThumperTalk until it went down for a few days! Just wanted to say thank you Steve and Bryan for all your hard work in getting the site back up and running. I know I'm speaking for all of us when I say your efforts and time are greatly appreciated. :)

Tim,

Thank you for the kind words and appreciation. We're here to ensure ThumperTalk lives on for all of you. :D

--Steve

A dedicated site for ThumperTalk! I never thought I'd see the day. This is AWESOME!

Time for everyone to show their appreciation and support this site by visiting and utilizing the ThumperTalk sponsors!

Great job Bryan and Steve!

Bryan (in Denver)

Steve and Bryan, Thanks!!! You guys are great!!!!!

Bryan TT, You should be proud.... Thanks again for the site. thumb.gif

:) I'd just like to add my 10p worth to this, The last four days have been very strange without TT, Many thanks for a fine site, and keep up the good work :D

i was having withdrawls. it was horrible. now sleep, couldn't eat. it was horrible. Now for all of us out there who dont have fender stickers. Lets order them to support this site. by god

Whew!

I got my Thumper fix today... It was a long dry spell.. All is good in the world again.

Thanks Guy's

SoCal

I can stop having the shakes now...I thought I would have to sift through my cookies and see if I had any pages left over :D

You guys are truly a great part of the sport!! Carry on :D:)

Finally went colo. TT will be rock'in on the WWW for a good long time now. Thanks

p.s. colo is a "co-located" box. Nothing like having your own server at an ISP somewhere in cyberspace.

Originally posted by John H:

Finally went colo. TT will be rock'in on the WWW for a good long time now. Thanks

p.s. colo is a "co-located" box. Nothing like having your own server at an ISP somewhere in cyberspace.

Actually, TT resides on its own web-server, however, the box is leased. This way we ended up with a fairly high-end box with 24/7 support, should we need it. However, we have the flexibility of telnet access to the box so that we can do our own maintenance and changes as we see fit. You are right, nothing like being on your own box, not competing with other web-sites for resources...

Bryan

I want to echo everyone's comments. Many Thanks Bryan and Steve for all your hard work!!! We couldn't have banded together like this to share all the thumper knowledge out there without YOU GUYS!! And many thanks to Bryan (TT founder) for getting this going.

Roost on,mcarp

:)