HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KJ790

My 450 is finally finished

16 posts in this topic

Well, I say that now but I'm sure I will think up something else that I want for it in a day or two. Just finished putting on new wheels. Here are a couple pics I snapped tonight:

2007_03200078.jpg?t=1189825888

2007_03200081.jpg?t=1189826003

And before some makes a comment about the bike not being ridden, here is how it looked this morning when I got up.

2007_03200074.jpg?t=1189826224

love it!

especially love the blue hubs and black wheels...

what kind, and where did you get your upper fork guards? they are SWEET!

looks sick...

hey KJ790, your a pro, right? How often do you ride? Because I would think you would ride alot, and for riding alot your bikes look brand new.

i like the picture of your bike when it's dirty...it looks like you had a long, hard, FUN day of riding!!!:thumbsup:

looks sick...

hey KJ790, your a pro, right? How often do you ride? Because I would think you would ride alot, and for riding alot your bikes look brand new.

I'm an A class racer. I race pretty much every weekend and I try to practice at least once a week. That 450 has two seasons of racing and practice on it. I love this bike so much I might just keep it another season.

...love the matching 250!

Thanks, that's getting black wheels put on it tomorrow.

Hey KJ, what do you do to keep your frame looking so good wear your boots rub on it. mines all black and scuffed looking and i cant really seem to get it off......???? thanks.

bikes look amazing btw!!!

Hey KJ, what do you do to keep your frame looking so good wear your boots rub on it. mines all black and scuffed looking and i cant really seem to get it off......???? thanks.

bikes look amazing btw!!!

Go to a grocery store and buy SOS pads. They are for cleaning pots and pans, but they work great on your bike. When I wash my bike I give the frame, sprocket, and pipe a little scrub with an SOS pad and it gets rid of the boot marks and brings back the original look.

Thanks, that's getting black wheels put on it tomorrow.

Have you ridden a 450 with offset triple clamps? I am surprised you do have clamps on your bike.

I don't have any complaints with the handling of my 450. The suspension was done by Pro Action and I like the way it handles. I may try offset triple clamps sometime.