1-industries "Hurricane" kit

I was wondering if anyone knows if the shroud graphics for the "Hurricane" kit actually have yellow in the graphics (sticker portion) or is it just a black and white graphic that goes on the yellow shroud. I cannot tell from pictures :thumbsup: in the catalogs. I am looking to do just the black and white graphics on white plastic like some have done with the 06' LE shroud graphics, and I don't want to get the hurricane shroud graphics if they actually have yellow in the sticker.

Thanks boys!

C

Yes there is yellow in the graphics. I would suggest a company such as Decal Works could make some custom graphics for you. Good luck and when your project is complete post a picture.

Cut the yellow out. The factory Hurricane graphics (or any other OEM YZ graphics) don't cover the entire shroud, anyway.

Look at the graphic again real close - for the 06-08 yz450f's, the white area of the graphic fades to yellow at the front, so you would have to trim off nearly the whole graphic to eliminate all the yellow. wouldn't look too good IMHO.

I think it would be better to go with the OEm SE graphics, or just have a company make you up some custom ones. Dirt Digits has been great for me - I only used the one industries decals for my shrouds - everything else on my bikeis custom from DD.

few pics to show what DD has done for me

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

I've never been a big fan of the yellow yami's, but this is one of the sickest bikes I've ever seen. Incredible:thumbsup:

I guess I'm old school, but I think all Yamahas should be yellow, and they don't show scratches as bad either. Mike

Great looking Supermoto

hey swatdoc, this is probably a stupid question, but what are those things hanging off the back of your axle blocks, and out of your front axle?

are they pavement scrapers or something?

Frame and axle sliders:thumbsup: . They protect the bike as it sliding across the pavement:cry: . They help too!

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

sweet bike, did you run out of money and could afford leaver and grips? lol

Thanks guys

rm125 - ha - still have a little money left, but it's dwindling fast! lol

the bike is an ongoing project - hopefully up and running in a week or two. If you look close you'l see alot of things still missing!

That thing looks more like a show bike.

I would not want to ride it after the transformation.

Your bike is sick!

sweet bike, did you run out of money and could afford leaver and grips? lol

Did you run out of money for a dictionary?

Do they do this kit for a 00 426F?

I like the monster energy rad stickers

yes they list the kit for the 00 thru 02 as well